What is Chronic Care Management (CCM)?
Medicare has identified that the care of chronic health condition is a very important goal. Chronic conditions are ongoing medical problems that must be managed effectively in a partnership between the health care team and the patient to maintain the best health possible.
Do I qualify for CCM?
Medicare patients with two or more chronic conditions are eligible for the CCM program. Your doctor will determine if your conditions qualify you.
Examples of common chronic conditions are: Alzheimer's disease and related dementia, asthma, cancer, COPD, depression, diabetes, Ischemic heart disease, hypertension, anemia, hyperlipidemia, stroke, chronic kidney disease, atrial fibrillation, hypothyroidism and osteoporosis.
If you have two or more of these conditions, your doctor will likely encourage you to participate.
We work with a variety of providers to ensure our patients are able to remain safely in their homes and manage their chronic conditions.We are able to provide the following services through our multidisciplinary care team:
- Wound Care Nursing
- Medical Equipment (Home Hospital Beds, Wheelchairs, and Patient Lifts
- Wound Prevention/Treatment
- Support Surfaces
- Negative Pressure Therapy
- Medical Supplies (Wound Dressings, Incontinence Supplies)
- Wound Dressings
- Ostomy Supplies
- Diabetes Self-Management Tools (Diabetic Testing Strips and Glucometers)
- Test Strips
- Diabetic Shoes
- Pharmacy-Based Medication and Management Services
- Laboratory Services
- Home Health Skilled Nursing Services
- Home-Based Physical Therapy
- Home-Based Occupational Therapy
- Low-Vision Occupational Therapy
- Counseling and Mental Health Services
- Medical Nutrition Therapy with a Registered Dietitian
- Diabetes Self-Management Training
- Opthalmology Services